Robotics has the benefit of funding from a variety of sources. New funding opportunities are arising all the time. To help you and your business, we have tried to provide the latest information about funding programs.
Open competition for Innovation Loans: Wales briefing
Innovate UK Announces Upcoming Open Programme Funding Competition – Round One
- Innovation loans: September 2018 open competition
South Gloucestershire Council
- 01/05/2018 – Young Guns 2018 Seeks to Reward Outstanding Young Businesspeople
- 02/05/2018 – UK Aerospace Research & Technology Programme – Expressions of Interest Invited
- 03/05/2018 – European Commission Announces Horizon Europe Research and Innovation Programme
- 15/05/2018 – Applications Open for 2019 EU-Japan Centre Nanotech Cluster Mission
- 21/05/2018 – IUK Launches Robotics and AI: Inspect, Maintain and Repair in Extreme Environments Competition
- 15/06/2018 – Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Hub Launches SME Leaders Programme
- 18/06/2018 – IUK Launches Competitions for Transforming Accountancy, Insurance and Legal Services with AI and Data
- 26/06/2018 – Developing new ideas for UK Aerospace: apply for funding
- 26/07/2018 – Horizon 2020 FET Funding for Electrochemical Energy Storage Projects.
- 23/07/2018 – IUK Launches UK-Sweden EURE.
- 20/07/2018 – WorldLabs Launches Elevating Ideas Competition for Start-ups from Anywhere in the World
- 01/10/2018 – Shell Springboard Awards – 2019 Round Open to Applications
- 22/10/2018 – Innovate UK Announces Regional Angel Investment Accelerator
- 24/10/2018 – Horizon 2020 – Fast Track to Innovation Call: 2019 Deadlines
- 16/11/2018 – Launch of Scale Up 4 Growth (S4G) Grants for West of England SMEs