About the Network
The West of England Robotic network is to support the establishment of a cluster network for Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS) which is becoming increasingly important within the West of England.
The Network will provide a focal point for the West of England RAS activity, bringing together a diverse range of interested stakeholders to:
- Generate and enable collaborative opportunities
- Provide access to RAS knowledge, research and the region’s talent base
- Promote regional strengths and assets – No. 1 UK RAS destination!
- Develop export and international trade links
- Grow the region’s RAS expertise and investment potential
- Develop opportunities for commercialisation of products and services
- Address the national agenda for economic growth – jobs and business creation.
- Work closely with Invest Bristol & Bath and South Gloucestershire Council to develop regular meetings, workshops and technical seminars.